The 3nd Atul Pathak Community Awards were held in the House of Commons where local groups from across London and Berkshire received recognition for their efforts to make a difference to their local communities. Ten awards in total were made by Atul Pathak OBE, the Managing Director of the Appt Corporation.
Each recipient was presented with a certificate to recognise and thank them for the fantastic work they do in their communities and also a donation for them to put towards a particular project or objective. The awards also included a ‘partnership pledge’ to give them access to Appt Corporation’s management team who can offer them additional, tailored support ranging from advice in marketing, or PR, or finance as well the use of their local McDonald’s over the next twelve months.
Speaking after the awards, Atul said: “Getting involved and supporting your local community is what these Awards have set out to encourage. Our success relies heavily on the local communities in which we operate so it is important that we champion local causes. The awards are a small way of supporting and thanking those groups for all that they do for their local communities.”
The 2017 awards will be held in June and applications for consideration will be open in the New Year.
- Local groups receive recognition for their efforts at the 2nd Atul Pathak Community Awards
- Atul Pathak Community Awards Recognise Ealing Charities and Community Groups
- What your local McDonald’s is doing in the community
- Community Award winner celebrates with their own awards success
- Atul Pathak Community Awards and Ealing Street Pastors: One Year On