Atul has been recognised on a number of occasions for his achievements in business and for his work within local communities.
- Global Punjabi Society Award (2015) Winner of the Global Punjabi Society Award acknowledging Atul’s significant contribution to the community.
- Pride of Punjab Award (2013)
Recognition by the Punjabi Society for Great Britain for bringing honour to their community and country.
- London Borough of Ealing Pride in the Community Awards (2013)
For work over a decade in the local communities that are served by Appt Corporation-run McDonald’s Restaurants
- Swami Vivekanand 150th Birthday Anniversary Award (2013)
Recognition by the Metropolitan Police Hindu Association and the Hindu Academy for his contribution as a successful Hindu businessman in the UK
- British Airways’ Community Champion Award (2012)
Recognising individuals for their outstanding contribution to their local community
- Business of the Year Award, Asian Lite Business Awards (2012)
Honours Asian Businessmen and women from across the UK who have excelled in their respective fields, especially those in professional, cultural and charity sectors.
- Franchisee of the Year Award, English Asian Business Awards (2012)
This award recognises an individual who has successfully expanded a franchise.
- Pravasi Award, Non-Resident Indian Institute (2012)
This honour is given to 20 people of Indian origin living in India and abroad, for their outstanding achievements in their chosen field of activities, and for their contribution to the socio-economic development of India and the country of their adoption.
- Social Entrepreneur of the Year, GG2 Leadership Awards (2011)
The awards ceremony is the biggest celebration of ethnic minority talent in Britain, and also celebrates multiculturalism. This particular award recognises entreprenuerism that also has a social purpose.
- Ealing Community Award (2011)
Honouring those who work selflessly in the community to help others or go beyond the call of duty.
- Asian Leadership in Franchise Award, Asian Who’s Who International (2010)
An award to reflect the diversity of impact the Asian community is having on society and to recognise these achievements.
- Finalist, Asian Jewel Awards (2009)
Celebrating the wealth of experience, expertise and success within Britain’s Asian community.
- Silver Award, British Franchise Association (2007)
These national annual awards highlight the outstanding efforts, achievements and stories of the top franchisees in the UK.