Appt Corp’s restaurant in Maidenhead was pleased to donate 100 Happy Meals to help support Josh Mustard’s sponsored Swim Disco for his school mates, friends and family at the Magnet Pool in the town on Sunday afternoon 25th September. Josh won the chance for an exclusive use of the pool by entering the Make a Splash competition organized by the Maidenhead Advertiser and helped to raise money for two good causes: a new sports track for Holy Trinity School in Cookham and Partners for Change which hopes to provide sports facilities for its partner school Gende Tesfa in Ethiopia. Once they had danced their way through the session, all the swimmers then tucked into their McDonald’s which were collected by Sarah Parfitt, Josh’s mum.
- Voice of Dalit International Reading School Christmas Party 2015
- Atul treks across the Sahara to raise money for charity
- What your local McDonald’s is doing in the community
- Community Award winner celebrates with their own awards success
- Evening Standard: Secrets of my success: Atul Pathak, London’s biggest McDonald’s franchisee