Appt Corporation has been awarded the South East Regional Apprenticeship Champion at the National Family Business Awards 2017.
Atul Pathak, Managing Director, and four Appt Corporation employees received the award at a ceremony held at Wembley Stadium on 15th July. The Awards, founded in 2009, recognise and celebrate family run businesses across the country.
Appt Corporation, which is owned by Atul Pathak, was praised for its commitment to its team members as well as its emphasis on promoting from within; all of the the company’s senior management started their career as a McDonald’s crew member and have worked their way up the company.
Atul Pathak said: “We are truly delighted to have been awarded Apprentice Champion at the National Family Business Awards 2017. This highlights the hard work and dedication of all the Appt Corporation staff, who I very much regard as our company’s most valuable asset.”
- Appt nominated for three National Family Business Awards
- Appt Corporation receives “Franchise of the Year” at the West London Business Awards 2017
- National Family Business Awards
- Atul Pathak awarded “Leader of the Decade” at the Women Economic Forum 2017
- Appt signs up to ‘Ealing Specialist Careers Cluster’ project