Appt Corporation’s McDonald’s on Ealing Broadway recently helped Business Education Events at Dormers Wells High School to bridge the gap between schools and the world of work for young people.
Dormers Wells High School, a community comprehensive in Ealing recently opened a new state of the art building offering extra school places, provision for a hearing impaired unit as well as improved facilities for ICT and Business.
Arati, from the Ealing McDonald’s, attended the event for Appt Corporation to help the students with their enterprise projects. The event was part of the ‘Ealing Specialist Careers Cluster’ project, one of twelve projects across London, designed to improve the quality of career advice in both special needs and mainstream secondary schools and strongly supported by Atul Pathak of Appt Corporation.
- Appt signs up to ‘Ealing Specialist Careers Cluster’ project
- LOCAL GROUPS RECEIVE RECOGNITION FOR THEIR EFFORTS AT THE 2ND ATUL PATHAK COMMUNITY AWARDS
- WHAT YOUR LOCAL MCDONALD’S IS DOING IN THE COMMUNITY
- Supporting the Friends of Wren Academy at their Christmas Fair
- Ealing community groups honoured for work in borough by APPT Corp and McDonald’s.