- Appt Corporation
We believe that operating a business and being socially responsible are inextricably linked. We believe that it is our duty to give something back to the community and this is why we are involved with a number of local and national community focussed initiatives. Locally, we support a number of charities and community groups, so that together we can be proud of building our local community.
Our work within local communities includes:
Since 2003, we have organised an annual deep clean of an area within our remit. This has tackled litter, graffiti and dirt. These campaigns are supported by local police officers, councillors and MPs.
In addition, each of our restaurants undertakes a litter patrol at least three times a day. During these patrols, staff pick up all litter, not just McDonald’s within a 100-metre radius of these restaurants.
We are proud to support a number of local football teams including, most recently, Wingate and Finchley FC. The Club supports disabled players and provides a forum for young people to use their spare time in a positive way. Here are the other local football teams that we support:
- AEK Youth FC, Palmers Green
- AFC Wimbledon Girls, Richmond
- Whetstone United, North Finchley
- Spartans Youth, Ealing
- Alexandra Park, Finchley Lido & Friern Barnet
- Acton Ealing Whistlers Youth, Heasden & Wembley
- Highgate Rangers (Youth), Swiss Cottage & Cambridge
- Manor Youth, Hayes & Southall
- St Katherine’s FC, Shepherds Bush
- St Albans Rangers, Barnet & Potter’s Bar
- Edson Youth, Cricklewood & Brent Cross
- Southall FC
- Metropolitan Police Football Club
- Larkspur Ladies, Middlesex
We are part of the community and it is our duty to give something back to our community..”-Atul Pathak, Managing Director
We enjoy helping students to gain a practical understanding of the world of business, through working with Education Business Partnerships.
We allow a number of schools to use the facilities in our restaurants to support their courses on food technology and food safety. Students can see firsthand how we operate, which is extremely useful for their studies.
We also support schools by presenting at careers days helping students with interview skills and giving talks on different aspects of operating a business.
We have proudly supported Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) since 2006. The organisation works with over 40 hospital trusts and hospices across the UK to provide free ‘home from home’ accommodation so that sick children can have their families nearby.
With your help, we have been able to increase the amount of money raised for RMHC each year and have raised over £350,000 over the last six years alone.
Thank you for your continuing support through the donation of sales from your restuarants.”-Jon Haward, RMHC Director.
Next time you are at the counter and see a collection box, please remember that every penny counts towards helping RMHC.
Charity begins at home and, as such, we welcome selected groups to host meetings at our staff training centre at Hanwell, free of charge. Please contact us for more information about this.
Our restaurants work with a number of local groups, supporting their efforts to help the most vulnerable people in our society.
- Application Deadline Extended for 6th Atul Pathak Community Awards
- Applications are now open for the Sixth Atul Pathak Community Awards
- Atul Pathak OBE appointed West London Business Ambassador
- Appt Corporation is proud to be a Platinum Sponsor of the Pride of Bracknell Forest Awards 2019
- Appt Corporation Opens New Restaurant at The Lexicon, Bracknell
- Appt Corporation Nominated as 2017 Constituency Responsible Business Champion
Join the team
Visit the McDonald’s careers pages for more information on career opportunities, or see our individual restaurant pages for links to current vacancies there.
© 2003-2017 Appt Corporation Ltd. This website is operated by Appt Corporation Ltd and all the information contained in this website is provided by Appt Corporation Ltd. Although Appt Corporation Ltd is the holder of a McDonald’s franchise, McDonald’s is not responsible for and has no control over the nature and content of this website. All references marked with a ™ or ® are trade marks of McDonald’s Corporation and its affiliates. | Site Design by Digimax