- Appt Corporation
Appt helps residents in Windsor refurbish local community centre
May 23, 2017
Dev from Appt Corporation was delighted to have attended the Grand Opening of the Sawyers Close Pump Room on Friday 19th May, where guests were able to celebrate the re-opening of the community centre following its refurbishment – a project supported by Appt Corporation.
The renovation was initiated by the Sawyers Close Residents Association in Windsor, who assembled a group of residents to raise money for new furniture and equipment for the Pump Room, which will also help provide a safe environment for local youths to learn new skills and enjoy a hot meal with their peers.
Devang Amin from Appt Corporation was there also to find out what the Residents Association have planned for the centre and how they are planning to get more residents involved.
We look forward to seeing how this project will help the local community continue to thrive in the future.
- Appt Corporation Opens New Restaurant at The Lexicon, Bracknell
- Appt Corporation Nominated as 2017 Constituency Responsible Business Champion
- Atul Pathak supports relaunch of Southall’s Acorn House College
- Taking a Stand Against Fly-Tipping & Littering in Brent
- Appt Corporation sponsor the kit for the Metropolitan Police Football Club
- Appt Corporation Wins Apprenticeship Champion at National Family Business Awards 2017
Join the team
Visit the McDonald’s careers pages for more information on career opportunities, or see our individual restaurant pages for links to current vacancies there.
© 2003-2017 Appt Corporation Ltd. This website is operated by Appt Corporation Ltd and all the information contained in this website is provided by Appt Corporation Ltd. Although Appt Corporation Ltd is the holder of a McDonald’s franchise, McDonald’s is not responsible for and has no control over the nature and content of this website. All references marked with a ™ or ® are trade marks of McDonald’s Corporation and its affiliates. | Site Design by Digimax