- Appt Corporation
Appt nominated for three National Family Business Awards
July 13, 2017
Appt Corporation has been named as a finalist in all three of the awards, it was put forward for, in the National Family Business Awards 2017.
Appt Corporation has been nominated for the Apprentice Champion, Big Heart and Entrepreneur of the Year awards and is hugely excited about the awards ceremony on the 15th July, when the winners will be announced.
The National Family Business Awards, founded in 2009, recognise and celebrate outstanding family businesses right across the UK. The awards ceremony will take place at Wembley Stadium.
Atul Pathak, Managing Director said: “It is a huge honour to have been named as finalists for three awards. I am sure it will be a fantastic evening and I look forward to celebrating with all the other family businesses from across the country.”
- Applications are now open for the Sixth Atul Pathak Community Awards
- Atul Pathak OBE appointed West London Business Ambassador
- Appt Corporation is proud to be a Platinum Sponsor of the Pride of Bracknell Forest Awards 2019
- Appt Corporation Opens New Restaurant at The Lexicon, Bracknell
- Appt Corporation Nominated as 2017 Constituency Responsible Business Champion
- Atul Pathak supports relaunch of Southall’s Acorn House College
Join the team
Visit the McDonald’s careers pages for more information on career opportunities, or see our individual restaurant pages for links to current vacancies there.
© 2003-2017 Appt Corporation Ltd. This website is operated by Appt Corporation Ltd and all the information contained in this website is provided by Appt Corporation Ltd. Although Appt Corporation Ltd is the holder of a McDonald’s franchise, McDonald’s is not responsible for and has no control over the nature and content of this website. All references marked with a ™ or ® are trade marks of McDonald’s Corporation and its affiliates. | Site Design by Digimax