- Atul Pathak
Atul is actively involved in the diverse local communities where his restaurants operate and lends his support whenever he can. He believes that running a business and being socially responsible are inextricably linked, which stems back to the values instilled in him since childhood. These values are about giving back and supporting others. It is this philosophy which Atul carries forward in his business and is highlighted in his motto:“We are part of the community and it is our duty to give something back to our community.”
We are part of the community and it is our duty to give something back to our community.
Atul’s community initiatives and achievements
- In November 2012, Atul Pathak undertook a four-day trek across the Sahara Desert and raised £20,000 for Ronald McDonald House Charities.
- In 2011, Atul Pathak took part in a charity walk and raised £4,000 for the Northwick Park Heart and Stroke charity.
Atul has been recognised for his commitment to the community via numerous awards. In addition, Atul’s restaurants are engaged in several community initiatives across North and West London, which range from environmental, sports and education projects.
- Atul Pathak OBE joins the Prime Minister to celebrate young environmentalists
- Applications are now open for the Sixth Atul Pathak Community Awards
- Atul Pathak OBE appointed West London Business Ambassador
- Atul and Tarspal Pathak named in Asian Power Couples 2019
- 4th Atul Pathak Community Awards support and thank local community charities across London
- Atul Pathak discusses leadership and gender balance at the University of West London
Join the team
Visit the McDonald’s careers pages for more information on career opportunities, or see our individual restaurant pages for links to current vacancies there.
© 2003-2017 Appt Corporation Ltd. This website is operated by Appt Corporation Ltd and all the information contained in this website is provided by Appt Corporation Ltd. Although Appt Corporation Ltd is the holder of a McDonald’s franchise, McDonald’s is not responsible for and has no control over the nature and content of this website. All references marked with a ™ or ® are trade marks of McDonald’s Corporation and its affiliates. | Site Design by Digimax