- Appt Corporation
Atul Pathak supports relaunch of Southall’s Acorn House College
September 08, 2017
Acorn House College in Southall was relaunched on Saturday 2nd September and Atul Pathak, Appt Corporation’s Managing Director was there to help kick off the new academic year.
He joined various members of the college’s governing body and the local community, as well as local MP Virendra Sharma to relaunch the college on behalf of the Regent Group, the college’s new proprietors.
Atul was amongst those who gave a speech at the event to talk about the positive impact the college is having on the education of the community’s children.
Atul’s offices are close to the college and takes a keen interest in the community of Southall believing that enhancing educational standards is hugely important.
In a live interview with Sunrise Radio, Atul said: “Education is an important part of any community, so I wish the very best of success in getting this college to great heights and standards.”
- Sixth Atul Pathak Community Awards – the winners!
- Application Deadline Extended for 6th Atul Pathak Community Awards
- Applications are now open for the Sixth Atul Pathak Community Awards
- Atul Pathak OBE appointed West London Business Ambassador
- Appt Corporation is proud to be a Platinum Sponsor of the Pride of Bracknell Forest Awards 2019
- Appt Corporation Opens New Restaurant at The Lexicon, Bracknell
Join the team
Visit the McDonald’s careers pages for more information on career opportunities, or see our individual restaurant pages for links to current vacancies there.
© 2003-2017 Appt Corporation Ltd. This website is operated by Appt Corporation Ltd and all the information contained in this website is provided by Appt Corporation Ltd. Although Appt Corporation Ltd is the holder of a McDonald’s franchise, McDonald’s is not responsible for and has no control over the nature and content of this website. All references marked with a ™ or ® are trade marks of McDonald’s Corporation and its affiliates. | Site Design by Digimax