- Appt Corporation
Ealing McDonald’s Arati helps out at Dormers Wells Community School
April 27, 2017
Appt Corporation’s McDonald’s on Ealing Broadway recently helped Business Education Events at Dormers Wells High School to bridge the gap between schools and the world of work for young people.
Dormers Wells High School, a community comprehensive in Ealing recently opened a new state of the art building offering extra school places, provision for a hearing impaired unit as well as improved facilities for ICT and Business.
Arati, from the Ealing McDonald’s, attended the event for Appt Corporation to help the students with their enterprise projects. The event was part of the ‘Ealing Specialist Careers Cluster’ project, one of twelve projects across London, designed to improve the quality of career advice in both special needs and mainstream secondary schools and strongly supported by Atul Pathak of Appt Corporation.
- Appt Corporation Opens New Restaurant at The Lexicon, Bracknell
- Appt Corporation Nominated as 2017 Constituency Responsible Business Champion
- Atul Pathak supports relaunch of Southall’s Acorn House College
- Taking a Stand Against Fly-Tipping & Littering in Brent
- Appt Corporation sponsor the kit for the Metropolitan Police Football Club
- Appt Corporation Wins Apprenticeship Champion at National Family Business Awards 2017
Join the team
Visit the McDonald’s careers pages for more information on career opportunities, or see our individual restaurant pages for links to current vacancies there.
© 2003-2017 Appt Corporation Ltd. This website is operated by Appt Corporation Ltd and all the information contained in this website is provided by Appt Corporation Ltd. Although Appt Corporation Ltd is the holder of a McDonald’s franchise, McDonald’s is not responsible for and has no control over the nature and content of this website. All references marked with a ™ or ® are trade marks of McDonald’s Corporation and its affiliates. | Site Design by Digimax