- Appt Corporation
Ealing McDonald’s Arati helps out at Dormers Wells Community School
April 27, 2017
Appt Corporation’s McDonald’s on Ealing Broadway recently helped Business Education Events at Dormers Wells High School to bridge the gap between schools and the world of work for young people.
Dormers Wells High School, a community comprehensive in Ealing recently opened a new state of the art building offering extra school places, provision for a hearing impaired unit as well as improved facilities for ICT and Business.
Arati, from the Ealing McDonald’s, attended the event for Appt Corporation to help the students with their enterprise projects. The event was part of the ‘Ealing Specialist Careers Cluster’ project, one of twelve projects across London, designed to improve the quality of career advice in both special needs and mainstream secondary schools and strongly supported by Atul Pathak of Appt Corporation.
- Sixth Atul Pathak Community Awards – the winners!
- Application Deadline Extended for 6th Atul Pathak Community Awards
- Applications are now open for the Sixth Atul Pathak Community Awards
- Atul Pathak OBE appointed West London Business Ambassador
- Appt Corporation is proud to be a Platinum Sponsor of the Pride of Bracknell Forest Awards 2019
- Appt Corporation Opens New Restaurant at The Lexicon, Bracknell
Join the team
Visit the McDonald’s careers pages for more information on career opportunities, or see our individual restaurant pages for links to current vacancies there.
© 2003-2017 Appt Corporation Ltd. This website is operated by Appt Corporation Ltd and all the information contained in this website is provided by Appt Corporation Ltd. Although Appt Corporation Ltd is the holder of a McDonald’s franchise, McDonald’s is not responsible for and has no control over the nature and content of this website. All references marked with a ™ or ® are trade marks of McDonald’s Corporation and its affiliates. | Site Design by Digimax