- Appt Corporation
What your local McDonald’s is doing in the community
March 29, 2015
As a McDonald’s franchisee, Appt Corporation now serves over 15 million customers each year and has over 2,000 team members working for it, but it will never forget its commitment to each of the local areas it serves.
Atul Pathak and some of his team members recently launched the 2016 version of its leaflet ‘What your local McDonald’s is doing in the community’ which will be available in each of the 26 restaurants in the group.
The sixteen page leaflets lays out all the many ways the company seeks to serve its local areas with sections on its generous support for the Ronald McDonald House Charities, and local sports teams as well as the efforts to improve the local environment near each restaurant and the emphasis put on the ongoing team member training, education and promotion.
- Appt Corporation Opens New Restaurant at The Lexicon, Bracknell
- Appt Corporation Nominated as 2017 Constituency Responsible Business Champion
- Atul Pathak supports relaunch of Southall’s Acorn House College
- Taking a Stand Against Fly-Tipping & Littering in Brent
- Appt Corporation sponsor the kit for the Metropolitan Police Football Club
- Appt Corporation Wins Apprenticeship Champion at National Family Business Awards 2017
Join the team
Visit the McDonald’s careers pages for more information on career opportunities, or see our individual restaurant pages for links to current vacancies there.
© 2003-2017 Appt Corporation Ltd. This website is operated by Appt Corporation Ltd and all the information contained in this website is provided by Appt Corporation Ltd. Although Appt Corporation Ltd is the holder of a McDonald’s franchise, McDonald’s is not responsible for and has no control over the nature and content of this website. All references marked with a ™ or ® are trade marks of McDonald’s Corporation and its affiliates. | Site Design by Digimax